The Revit Technology Conference (RTC) is a networking and learning experience that is held annually in North America and three other continents. RTC is a conference for users, by users, attracting many professionals from architects and structural engineers, to Revit power users and bloggers. TFM’s Rob Vida, Structural Engineer and resident BIM (Building Information Modeling) Director, attended the three-day conference held in Scottsdale, Arizona. Rob is a 2016 Autodesk Revit® Structure Certified Professional. To better serve the needs of our clients, Rob has built a network of contacts in the industry to share ideas with and to inspire new ways of improving TFM’s Revit standards, so that the TFM Structural Department can continue to become a regional leader in BIM/Revit capabilities.
A list of classes Rob attended:
- Creating Intelligent Details and Detail Items
- Developing and Distributing Revit Training Materials
- Automate your Revit Workflows: Let the API Do the Work
- Code vs. Node: The Ultimate Revit Automation Smackdown
- Super Cutting Edge Technologies for the Structural Workflow
- LAB: Global Parameters, Global Control!
- Revit 2016 Certification Exam
- Automating the Mundane – Dynamo for Model Management
- Modeling Existing Structures in Revit Structure
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Revit Macros
- LAB: Dynamo – Everyone’s Doing It
- Health Check for Your Revit Project Models