TFMoran Cares about our CommunityBeing an integral partner to our surrounding communities is important to everyone at TFMoran and our Seacoast division. Both on a company and individual level, the TFMoran team of professionals have long and varied histories in philanthropic pursuits. From serving on non-profit boards to event sponsorships, we realize the importance of enriching our community, donating both time and treasure to organizations that align with our mission.
TFMoran has supported many worthwhile endeavors throughout the years including:
TFMoran Supports our Business Community
In addition to our philanthropic pursuits, TFMoran recognizes the importance of a strong local, business, educational, and professional community. Supporting organizations that help guide our community, our educational institutions, and our profession is also an integral component of our community service objectives. Our team members have served and continue to serve on many boards as well as hold memberships in many professional organizations.
Organizations TFMoran has supported include:
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Franklin Pierce University
- Granite State Landscape Architects (GSLA)
- Granite State Septic Designers and Installers (GSDIA)
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Manchester Conservation Commission
- Manchester Water Commission
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- New Hampshire Board of Licensed Landscape Architects (LLA)
- New Hampshire Board of Professional Engineers (PE)
- New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of REALTORS® (CIBOR)
- New Hampshire Land Surveyors Association (NHLSA)
- Saint Anselm Corporate Partners
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Structural Engineers of New Hampshire (SENH)
If you would like more information about TFMoran’s community service objectives, feel free to contact us.