TFMoran provided civil/site and traffic engineering, permitting, land surveying and landscape architectural services for the redevelopment of the former Sheraton Wayfarer Inn site on South River Road. The first project completed in this new mixed-use development was the 2,900 sf regional headquarters of The Provident Bank. The Provident Bank, the tenth oldest bank in the country, is a community bank with a commercial focus. The project architect was DeStefano Architects and the contractor was Sullivan Construction.
Goffe Mill Plaza is anchored by a 40,000sf Whole Foods Market, which opened on April 8, 2016. The approved plans for the mixed-use development also include two new restaurants, a retail building, and apartment units. The 16.2 acre historic site was originally developed in 1744 by Colonel John Goffe. A restored historic mill building remains on the site as part of a passive park design with walking paths along Bowman Brook.