We are proud to announce that Business NH Magazine named TFMoran the 2016 Business of the Year in the category of Construction/Engineering/Real Estate.
TFMoran is one of nine companies receiving the prestigious Business of the Year award. All businesses must be nominated by a chamber of commerce executive. A Panel of Excellence, consisting of executives from the 2015 Business of the Year award winning businesses, selected this year’s recipients after careful consideration and great debate.
Awards will be presented at a special luncheon on Thursday, May 26, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester. Top sponsors include Anthem BlueCross BlueShield, Bernstein Shur and Citizens Bank. Video sponsors include Catholic Medical Center, Clark Insurance, FairPoint Communications, Harvest Capital, NH Mutual Bancorp, and People’s United Bank.
Business NH Magazine also announced the 2016 Business of the Leader of the Year, Dick Anagnost. He is being honored for his leadership in the state, his passion for helping many NH non-for-profit organizations and his ownership of Anagnost Companies of Manchester.
The following companies were chosen for their outstanding civic contributions and exceptional performance within their industry sector:
- Business Assistance Organization – Northern Community Investment Corporation in Lancaster
- Business Services – Sheehan Phinney in Manchester
- Construction/Engineering/Real Estate – TFMoran Inc. in Bedford
- Education/Nonprofit – Gateways Community Services in Nashua
- Financial Services/Insurance – Foy Insurance Group in Exeter
- Health Care – Frisbie Memorial Hospital in Rochester
- Hospitality/Tourism – New Hampshire Fisher Cats in Manchester
- Manufacturing/Technology – Dyn in Manchester
- Retail/Wholesale – AutoFair in Manchester
The May issue of Business NH Magazine features the individual stories of all award-winners.
TFMoran is honored to receive this award from Business NH Magazine. We extend our Congratulations to all award-winning recipients!
More details about the Awards Luncheon:
Tickets for the luncheon are $65 per person, $496 for a table of eight or $600 for a table of ten. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the NH Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives scholarship fund. To register, please visit www.eventsNH.com or call 603.626.6354.